TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
DECEMBER 19, 2007
1. Invocation – Councilman Bailey
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. PRESENTATION – Annual Report – “Greens Corners One Room School” by Andrienne Karis
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 7:30 pm to consider a zoning map amendment application by Whitney Lawlor and Aleda Wright to change the zoning of 35 acres of a 43-acre parcel at 38 Onderdonk Road from Suburban Residential to Rural Residential/Agricultural so as to allow the keeping of two horses on the property”.
9. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 7:30 pm to consider a zoning map amendment application by Daniel McDevitt to change the zoning of a 110-acre parcel off of Schlensker Drive and Swaggertown Road from Suburban Residential to Rural Residential/Agricultural to allow the owner to raise livestock on the property.
10. Resolution accepting the SEQR Findings Statement on the Master Plan for the Scotia- Glenville Industrial Park.
11. Resolution re-appointing Donald G. M. Coon, 17 Roslyn Drive, Ballston Lake, NY to serve on our Assessment Board of Review in the Town of Glenville, Schenectady County, NY, commencing immediately and expiring September 30, 2012.
12. Resolution accepts title to the real property located at 414 Swaggertown Road in the Town of Glenville devised to the Town of Glenville under the terms of the Last Will and Testament of Mark Andersen.
13. Resolution to re-hire Recreation Attendants from 12/20/2007 – 03/31/2008 at the budgeted rate of $8.00/hr. with no benefits.
14. Resolution approving the zoning map amendment application by Belmonte Builders to rezone 43 acres of a 68.3-acre parcel off of Swaggertown Road from “Suburban Residential” to “Residential Planned Development” to allow for the construction of 16 twin homes/townhouses and 33 single-family homes
15. Resolution authorizing the Chief of Police to promote Police Officer Scot C. Straight to the position of police sergeant with an effective date of January 7, 2008.
16. Resolution authorizing the appointment to fill the vacant position of Assessor, commencing January 1, 2008 and terminating September 30, 2013 at the rate of $55,000 per annum.
17. Resolution accepting the “Assignment” of the engineering contract for Alplaus Sewer District #1 and Extension #1 to Alplaus Sewer District #1, dated October 21, 2005, to Mark L. Kestner, P.E., Consulting Engineer, PLLC.
18. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for November 2007.
19. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of November 14, 2007
20. Town Administrator’s Report
21. New Business