TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
DECEMBER 5, 2007
1. Invocation – Councilman Bailey
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration” in accordance with the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) for the zoning map amendment application by Belmonte Builders to rezone 43 acres of a 68.3-acre parcel from “Suburban Residential” to “Residential Planned Development”.
8. Resolution approving the zoning map amendment application by Belmonte Builders to rezone 43 acres of a 68.3-acre parcel off of Swaggertown Road from “Suburban Residential” to “Residential Planned Development” to allow for the construction of 36 twin homes/townhouses and 18 single-family homes.
9. Resolution adopting the Final Generic Environmental Impact Statement for the Scotia-Glenville Industrial Park Master Plan.
10. Resolution authorizing the purchase of services from Marshall and Sterling for General Property & Casualty Insurance Coverage and Workers Compensation.
11. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign the agreement with the NYS Department of Transportation that sets forth the terms and conditions of the usage and operation of the Freemans Bridge Fishing Access Site/Boat Launch.
12. Resolution setting forth a time and date for our “Special Year-End” Business Meeting for December 27, 2007
13. Resolution setting forth a time and date for our “Annual Organizational Meeting” which will be held on January 2, 2008 at 7:30 p.m.
14. Resolution authorizing the payment of $4,239 to Gracecom Communications for parts and labor maintenance of the Town’s NEC phone system.
15. Resolution authorizing the use of debt reserve fund balance from the Sewer 1 fund of $25,161 to reduce the 2008 tax debt service levy for Sewer District 1 and Sewer District 1 Extension 1 from the initial levy of $193,161 to the revised levy of $168,000.
16. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of November 7, 2007.
17. Town Administrator’s Report
18. New Business