TOWN BOARD MEETING
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MAY 2, 2007
1. Invocation – Councilman Rosenberg
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution to schedule a public hearing on Wednesday, May 16th at 7:30 p.m., to consider a zoning map amendment application by Lowe’s Home Centers, Inc. to change the zoning of a 19+ acre site off of Freemans Bridge Road from Research/Development/Technology to General Business.
8. Resolution accepting the Draft Scoping Document for the Draft Generic Environmental Impact Statement on the Scotia-Glenville Industrial Park Redevelopment Master Plan and scheduling a public hearing on the scoping document for Wednesday June 6, 2007 at 7:30 p.m. at the Glenville Municipal Center.
9. Resolution scheduling a public hearing for Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 7:30 p.m., to solicit input on the “Draft Erosion, Sedimentation and Storm Water Management Local Law.”
10. Resolution approving the execution of the contract agreement with the NYS Department of Transportation for grant funding through a SFY 2006-07 legislative member initiative by Senator Hugh Farley in the amount of $15,000 for the purchase of vehicles and/or equipment for the highway department.
11. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign a new Town of Glenville/CSEA #847 CBA in a form acceptable to the town’s labor counsel.
12. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of April 4, 2007.
13. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of April 18, 2007 and the minutes of the Special meeting of April 25, 2007.