TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MAY 16, 2007
1. Invocation – Councilman Rosenberg
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Briefing – (Colonel German of 109th Airlift Wing, National Guard)
5. Town Council Reports
6. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider a zoning map amendment application by Lowe’s Home Centers, Inc. to change the zoning of a 19+ acre site off of Freemans Bridge Road from Research/Development/Technology to General Business.
7. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached to solicit input on the “Draft Erosion, Sedimentation and Storm Water Management Local Law.”
8. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider the proposed extension to Sewer District No. 2, Mortensen Apartment Project, Route 5.
9. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider the proposed extension to Water District No. 11, Mortensen Apartment Project, Route 5.
10. Privilege of the Floor
11. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
12. Resolution authorizing the appointment of a Planning Department intern, effective May 21, 2007 and terminating on August 31, 2007 at a pay rate of $10.00 per hour, with no benefits (budgeted position).
13. Resolution authorizing the Director of Human Services to appoint seasonal employees for a term not to exceed May 18, 2007 through September 30, 2007 at the budgeted rate of $8.00 per hour (no benefits).
14. Resolution to schedule a public hearing on Wednesday, June 20th at 7:30 p.m. to consider a proposed local law to be known and be cited as the “Public Display of Fireworks Law of the Town of Glenville”.
15. Resolution authorizing the purchase of a Dell PowerEdge Server and Microsoft Exchange 2007 software for $11,044.86 from Dell to be taken from budget line item 01.00.1680.2000.
16. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of April 2007.
17. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of May 2, 2007.
18. Town Administrator’s report to the Board
MS4 Stormwater Draft Report – Richard LeClair