TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MARCH 21, 2007
1. Invocation – Councilman Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, April 4, 2007 at 7:30 pm to hear all persons interested in the proposed local law to amend Chapter 270, “Zoning” Article VII Intermunicipal Watershed Rules and Regulations of the Code of the Town of Glenville.
8. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, April 4, 2007 at 7:30 pm for the proposed extension to Sewer District No. 9, Glenview Gardens.
9. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, April 4, 2007 at 7:30 pm for the establishment of the proposed Drainage District for Glenview Gardens (Glenview Estates Subdivision).
10. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, April 4, 2007 at 7:30 pm to consider a zoning map amendment application by John and Patricia Pardi to change the zoning of 3441 Amsterdam Road (Clark & Brown Furniture property) from “Professional/Residential” to “Community Business”.
11. Resolution scheduling a public hearing for April 4 2007 to hear all persons interested on the proposed increase and improvement of facilities for the existing Alplaus Sewer District No. 1 and to enlarge the sewer service area within the Alplaus hamlet area.
12. Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration” pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) fro a proposed zoning map amendment application by Robert Mortensen that would change the zoning of a 2.8-acre parcel on Amsterdam Road from “Professional/Residential” to “Multi-Family Residential”.
13. Resolution approving a zoning map amendment application by Robert Mortensen to change the zoning of a 2.8-acre parcel on Amsterdam Road from “Professional/Residential” to “Multi-Family Residential” for the purpose of allowing construction of a two-Building, 16 unit apartment project.
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am
14. Resolution authorizing the appointment to the vacant position of Town Administrator.
15 Resolution appointing Sandra Arnold to the position of Deputy Town Historian, effective 3/21/07 through 12/31/07 with no benefits or compensation and shall be an annual appointment.
16. Resolution accepting the deed for the Woodhaven lift station property.
17. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of February 2007.
18. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of February 21, 2007.