TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
JULY 18, 2007
1. Invocation – Deputy Supervisor Bailey
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Presentation – Steve Wilson, Clough, Harbour and Associates – S-G Industrial Park Redevelopment Master Plan (awaiting confirmation)
5. Town Council Reports
6. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider the proposed Shady Lane Realty, Inc. and W. S. Plaza, Inc. extension to Sewer District No. 9.
7. Privilege of the Floor
8. Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration” pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) for the proposed Woodcrest Sewer Extension to Sewer District No. 9.
9. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, August 15, 2007 at 7:30 pm for the proposed Woodcrest Sewer Extension to Sewer District No. 9.
10. Resolution appointing Alan French, 3046 Washout Road, Glenville, to the Glenville Park Planning Commission for a term of July 18, 2007 through December 31, 2007.
11. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 5 of 2007 amending the Code of the Town of Glenville, adding a chapter to be known and be cited as the “Public Display of Fireworks Law of the Town of Glenville.
12. Resolution authorizing the issuance of a serial bond to finance the cost of construction an extension to Alplaus Sewer District No. 1.
13. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of June 2007.
14. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of June 20, 2007.
15. Town Administrator’s report to the Board.
16. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am