TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
JANUARY 17, 2007
1. Invocation – Supervisor Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, March 7, 2007 at 7:30 pm to prepare and adopt a written Annual Report that established local policies for administration of the Section 8 Housing Assistance Payment Program.
8. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 7:30 pm on a proposed zoning ordinance amendment that would add “not-for-profit recreation facilities” as a land use permitted by site plan review within Suburban Residential zoning districts.
9. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 7:30 pm on proposed amendments to the Freemans Bridge Road Master Plan.
10. Resolution authorizing $50,000 to be allocated from 2006 Highway Fund Balance to the 2007 Highway Budget line 04.00.5142.1003 to provide for snow removal overtime.
11. Resolution to schedule public hearings for Wednesday, January 31, 2007 at 7:30 pm and Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 7:30 pm to solicit public comment on the use of the Governors Office for Small Cities funds for the Solid Surfaces Craftsman, Inc. project.
12. Resolution establishing a list of engineering firms to provide engineering review services for applications that go before the Town of Glenville Planning and Zoning Commission.
13. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of December 2006.
14. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of December 20, 2006.
15. Resolution approving the Year-End Town Board Minutes of December 27, 2006.
16. Resolution approving the Organizational Town Board Minutes of January 3, 2007.
17. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am