TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
FEBRUARY 7, 2007 (REVISED)
1. Invocation – Supervisor Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached on the proposed zoning ordinance amendment that would add “not-for-profit recreation facilities” as a land use permitted by site plan review within Suburban Residential zoning districts.
6. Public hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached on the proposed amendments to the Freemans Bridge Master Plan.
7. Public hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to solicit public comment on the use of the Governors Office for Small Cities funds for the Solid Surfaces Craftsman, Inc. project.
8. Privilege of the Floor
9. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
10. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 7:30 pm to hear all persons interested in the proposed local law to amend Chapter 101, “Building Construction and Fire Prevention” of the Code of the Town of Glenville.
11. Resolution approving the Town Board minutes of December 20th and December 27th 2006.
12. Resolution approving the Town Board minutes of January 3rd (Organizational Meeting) and January 17th 2007.
13. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am