TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
APRIL 18, 2007
1. Invocation – Councilwoman DiGiandomenico
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution naming agencies, commissions, and universities who are eligible and qualified to provide mandatory training of planning board and zoning board of appeals members.
8. Resolution authorizing an appointment to fill the vacant position of Assistant to the Comptroller.
9. Resolution authorizing the costs charged and budgetary transfer decrease from 01.00.1010.1000 (Personal Services) to 01.00.1010.1009 (Medical opt out) $4,000 and to 01.00.1010.4000 (Contractual) $13,500.
10. Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration” pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) for a proposed zoning map amendment application by John and Patricia Pardi to change the zoning of their 0.94-acre property at 3441 Amsterdam Road from Professional/Residential to Community Business.
11. Resolution approving a zoning map amendment application by John and Patricia Pardi to change the zoning of 3441 Amsterdam Road (Clark & Brown Furniture) from Professional/Residential to Community Business.
12. Resolution approving the establishment of Drainage District No. 8 [Glenview Gardens sub-division] in the Town of Glenville.
13. Resolution approving the formation of Extension No. 6 to Sewer District No. 9 [Glenview Gardens sub-division] in the Town of Glenville.
14. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 3 of 2007 amending Chapter 270, “Zoning” Article VII Intermunicipal Watershed Rules and Regulations of the Code of the Town of Glenville
15. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor of the Town of Glenville to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement with the Kiwanis Club of Scotia Glenville.
16. Resolution amending salaries and benefits for those employees who are not members of a recognized bargaining unit.
17. Resolution creating the position of Engineering Aide in the Department of Public Works.
18. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of March 2007.
19. New Business