TOWN BOARD MEETING Frank X. Quinn
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Robert E. Bailey
SEPTEMBER 5, 2007 Mark A. Quinn
7:30 P.M. Edward F. Rosenberg
1. Invocation – Councilwoman DiGiandomenico
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution renaming the sewer district extension formerly known as Extension No. 7, Sewer District No. 9 to Extension No. 8, Sewer District No. 9 and commonly known as “Sanitary Sewer District Extension at Shady Lane Apartments”.
8. Resolution approving the formation of Extension No. 7 to Sewer District No. 9, Woodcrest Sewer Extension, Inc.
9. Resolution reappointing Matthew Smith to the part-time position (two days per week) of Planning Department intern, effective September 1, 2007 to December 31, 2007, at a compensation rate of $10/hour.
10. Resolution accepting easements in connection with the proposed installation of a water line to ensure that water service will be provided to the Naval Reserve Center.
11. Resolution adopting the Town of Glenville Workplace Violence Prevention Policy, Plan and Program, effective this date, September 5, 2007.
12. Resolution authorizing the purchase of twelve personal computers for $11,520 from Dell with appropriations to be taken from line item 01.00.1680.2000 budgeted for 2007.
13. Resolution amending the Original Water Warrant for District 11 as of June 1, 2007.
14. Resolution authorizing an eighteen month extension of the “Agreement for Temporary Easement” with the New York Development Group due to expire September 30, 2007.
15. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of August 15, 2007.
16. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am