TOWN BOARD MEETING Frank X. Quinn
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Robert E. Bailey
AUGUST 15, 2007 Mark A. Quinn
7:30 P.M. Edward F. Rosenberg
1. Invocation – Councilman Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider the proposed Woodcrest Sewer Extension to Sewer District No. 9.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution approving the formation of Extension No. 7 to Sewer District No. 9, Shady Lane Realty, Inc. and W. S. Plaza, Inc.
9. Resolution appointing Alan French, 3046 Washout Road, Glenville, to the Glenville Park Planning Commission for a term of August 15, 2007 through December 31, 2007.
10. Resolution acknowledging the N.Y.S.’s property tax crises and urge the immediate passage & chaptering of the “New York State Property Taxpayer Protection Act“(Assembly Bill 8775).
11. Resolution accepting the Final Scoping Document for the Draft Generic Environmental Impact Statement of the Scotia-Glenville Industrial Park Redevelopment Master Plan.
12. Resolution requesting the Schenectady County Legislature rescinds, or refrains from implementing the newly created Sex Offender, Residency Laws.
13. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to execute all necessary documentation for the 2007 application for court security funding under the NYS Department of Justice.
14. Resolution amending the Original Water Warrant for District 11 as of June 1, 2007.
15. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of July 2007.
16. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of July 18, 2007.
17. Town Administrator’s report to the Board.
18. New Business