TOWN BOARD MEETING
SEPTEMBER 20, 2006
1. Invocation – Councilman Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution authorizing the Planning Department to purchase a Hewlett Packard Design Jet 800PS plotter for $5,629 off of New York State Contract, a budgeted item and authorizing the sale, disposal, or redeployment of the existing Hewlett Packard Design Jet 755CM.
8. Resolution accepting a $25,000 grant from the Schenectady Foundation and appointing a steering committee to develop, in partnership with the Village of Scotia, a transfer of development rights program.
9. Resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works to advertise for bids for the roof repair on the Glenville Water Treatment Plant Facility.
10. Resolution accepting the bid received from ODB Vacuum Leaf loader model LCT600 from ODB Co., 41 Brookside Drive, Saratoga Springs, NY in a sum not to exceed $16,000 to be taken from budget line 04.00.5130.2000 (equipment).
11. Resolution accepting the proposal dated 8/31/06, revised 9/13/06, for the purchase of playground equipment, surfacing, border and installation from Miracle Recreation Equipment Company in the amount of $120,056.
12. Resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works to purchase one 2006 Ford E350 Cargo Van at a sum not to exceed $16,500 to be taken from fund 50.11.8340.2000 (equipment) and declaring one 1995 Ford F250 as surplus.
13. Resolution authorizing Supervisor Frank X. Quinn to execute all necessary documentation for the 2006 application for court security funding under the NYS Department of Justice.
14. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of August 2006.
15. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of September 6, 2006.
16. New Business
17. Resolution authorizing the Board to enter into executive session in order to discuss personnel matters.