TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
NOVEMBER 1, 2006
1. Invocation – Supervisor Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 8:00 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached on the 2007 Preliminary Budget for the Town of Glenville
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budgets of Water District No. 11 of the Town of Glenville and Extensions No. 1 through 33 for the year 2007.
9. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budget of Extension No. 2 of Water District No. 8 for the year 2007.
10. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budget of Sewer District No. 4, Acorn Drive Sewer District and Sewer District No. 6, Woodhaven Waste Treatment Plant for the year 2007.
11. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budget of Sewer District No. 9 for the year 2007.
12. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 5 of 2006 amending Chapter 255, Vehicle and Traffic of the Code of the Town of Glenville.
13. Resolution re-appointing Francis Murphy, 1734 North Road, Amsterdam, NY, to serve on our Assessment Board of Review in the Town of Glenville, Schenectady County, NY, commencing October 1, 2006 and expiring September 30, 2011.
14. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am