TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MAY 17, 2006
1. Invocation – Councilman Rosenberg
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution approving an appointment to the vacant position of Police Chief in the Town of Glenville, effective June 5, 2006 at the pay rate of $87,000 per annum.
8. Resolution adopting the National Incident Management System (NIMS) within the Town of Glenville.
9. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to execute and act upon all matters relating to the implementation of the TraCS Electronic Ticket and Accident Report Project.
10. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to act on behalf of the Town in all matters relating to the Brownfield Opportunity Areas Grants by means of a State Assistance Contract (SAC).
11. Resolution authorizing the Town Clerk to issue the required permit for the Empire State Aerosciences Museum, [R/C Model Jet Event] to be held at the Schenectady County Airport, 250 Rudy Chase Drive on June 2nd, June 3rd and June 4th, 2006.
12. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to solicit applications and to commence interviews for the position of Town Administrator.
13. Resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works and the Director of Human Services to appoint seasonal employees for a term not to exceed May 22, 2006 through September 30, 2006 at the budgeted rate of $8.00 per hour (no benefits).
14. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign the Grant Agreement with the State of New York Governor’s Traffic Safety Committee awarded to the Police Department to participate in the statewide “Buckle Up New York!” campaign.
15. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign into the Grant Agreement with the State of New York Governor’s Traffic Safety Committee to authorize the Town of Glenville Police to participate in the statewide “Selective Traffic Enforcement Program”.
16. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of May 3, 2006.
17. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of April 2006.
18. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am