TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MARCH 15, 2006
1. Invocation – Councilman Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution reappointing Joan Szablewski as a part-time inventory clerk in order to maintain the destruction of obsolete records and index and file department records, files, reports and other miscellaneous material at the budgeted hourly rate of $10.50 per hour, with no benefits, to be taken from account 01.00.1410.1000.
8. Resolution scheduling a public hearing for April 5, 2006 to hear all persons interested on the proposed increase and improvement of facilities for the existing Alplaus Sewer District No. 1 and to enlarge the sewer service area within the Alplaus hamlet area.
9. Resolution authorizing the Town Board to increase fees for the Commercial and Residential Septic permit fees.
10. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of March 1, 2006.
11. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of February 2006.
12. Resolution authorizing the Board to enter into Executive Session in order to discuss employee related issues and contract negotiations.
13. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am