TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MARCH 1, 2006
1. Invocation – Councilman Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Presentation - “Recognition of Service”
5. Town Council Reports
6. Public Hearing at 8:00 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear all persons comment on the proposed local law to provide for the codification of the Local Law Ordinances and certain resolutions of the Town of Glenville into a Municipal Code to be designated the “Code of the Town of Glenville”.
7. Public Hearing at 8:00 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear all persons interested in the petition to establish a drainage district in the Willow Brook Subdivision area of the Town of Glenville.
8. Privilege of the Floor
9. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
10. Resolution authorizing the Deputy Chief of Police to appoint Officer Michael Petroski of the Glenville Police Department to the position of detective at the compensation set forth in the current PBA Contract of $58,593.00.
11. Resolution authorizing the Deputy Chief of Police to promote Officer Edward Casey of the Glenville Police Department to the position of police sergeant at the compensation set forth in the current PBA Contract of $61,909.00.
12. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into an agreement between the Town of Glenville and the County of Schenectady’s Stop DWI Program for 2006.
13. Resolution appointing Michele Wilcock, 511 Sacandaga Road, Glenville to serve on the Assessment Board of Review Committee.
14. Resolution approving the establishment of Drainage District No. 7 [Willow Brook Sub-division] in the Town of Glenville.
15. Resolution authorizing the budgetary transfer of $1,703 allocated from Highway Paid fund balance to 04.00.5140.4000 Contractual to secure the building at 1644 Rector Road.
16. Resolution compensating Deputy Chief Macherone for performing the duties of Police Chief at the rate of $85,000 per annum.
17. Resolution authorizing the inter fund borrowing from the Water Town District #11 fund up to $103,131 for the capital projects of Water District #11 extension #33 and up to $196,336 for the improvements to the facilities for Alplaus Sewer District No. 1, and Extension No. 1 until the bond debt can be issued this year to replace the due to and due from borrowing.
18. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of February 15, 2006.
19. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am