TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
JUNE 21, 2006
1. Invocation – Supervisor Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works to advertise for bids on the purchase of one tandem asphalt roller.
8. Resolution accepting the original water warrant for District No. 11 as of June 1, 2006, including water rents receivables and special contracts.
9. Resolution extending the temporary appointment of Deputy Police Chief Conley from June 5, 2006 to August 31, 2006 at the existing pay rate of $76,317 per annum.
10. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to execute an agreement with the Chamber of Schenectady County for the purpose of conducting the 2006 Lock 7-12 Canalfest.
11. Resolution authorizing the Town Clerk to issue the required permit for the Ladies Auxiliary of the Alplaus Volunteer Fire Company No. 1, Inc. [Paddling for A Cure] to be held at the Burnt Hills Rowing Association, Maritime Road in Alplaus on Sunday, July 16, 2006.
12. Resolution authorizing the Town Clerk to issue the required permit for the Empire State Aerosciencs Museum [Capitol Jets-R/C Model Jet Rally] to be held on County property at the State Police Area adjacent to the museum property on Friday, July 14th, Saturday, July 15th and Sunday, July 16th.
13. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into outside user agreements for each of the parcels mentioned in the resolution for the connection of sewer and/or water.
14. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of May 17, 2006.
15. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of May 2006.
16. New Business
17. Resolution authorizing the Board to enter into Esecutive Session to discuss personnel matters.
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am