TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
JULY 19, 2006
1. Invocation – Councilman Bailey
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution authorizing the hiring of Patrick M. DiCesare, Certified Insurance Consultant, 55 Swaggertown Road, to oversee the insurance bid process at a cost not to exceed $3,600.
8. Resolution authorizing the Town Clerk to issue the required permit for the Glenville Police Benevolent Association [“Car Show”] to be held at the Schenectady County Airport on Saturday, August 19, 2006 (rain date on Sunday, August 20, 2006).
9. Resolution authorizing the Town Clerk to issue the required permit for the Electric City GTO’S, Inc. [“Cruise Out 2006, 14th Annual Car Show & Swap Meet”] to be held at the Schenectady County Airport on Sunday, September 3, 2006 (rain date Monday, September 4, 2006).
10. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for August 16, 2006 to hear all persons interested in the proposed amendments to the Town’s Vehicle and Traffic Law No. 1 of the year 1981.
11. Resolution authorizing the Kestner Engineers, P.C. to advertise for bids for the construction of an extension to Water District No. 11, known as Extension No. 33.
12. Resolution authorizing the issuance of a serial bond, not to exceed $ 1,250,000 to finance the cost of constructing an extension to Water District No. 11, to be know as Extension No. 33.
13. Resolution appointing Roger Haskell, 41 Edmel Road to the Efficiency in Government Committee.
14. Resolution accepting the bid received from Joe Johnson Equipment, Inc., 62 LaGrange Ave., Rochester for one complete color television inspection system in the amount of $59,035.00 from Capital Project 77.00.8130.4500.
15. Resolution accepting the bid received from Contractors Sales Company, Inc., P.O. Box 12010, Albany, NY for one 2006 Tandem Asphalt Roller CC900 G in a sum not to exceed $17,200 from equipment line 04.00.5130.2000.
16. Resolution authorizing Kestner Engineers, P.C. to provide a conceptual report of the feasibility of providing sewer services to Woodcrest Drive, Woodhaven Drive, Glen Hill Drive, Elmwood Drive, Oakwood Drive and Governor Drive areas, at a cost not to exceed $4,000.
17. Resolution authorizing the creation of two Lieutenant positions within the Glenville Police Department.
18. Resolution amending the original Water District No. 11 Warrant as of June 1, 2006.
19. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of June 2006.
20. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of June 21, 2006.
21. New Business
22. Resolution authorizing the Board to enter into executive session in order to discuss PBA Contract negotiations.