TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
JANUARY 18, 2006
1. Invocation – Supervisor Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Schenectady County Library Presentation by County Legislature Susan Savage
5. Town Council Reports
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 1 of 2006 amending the Town’s Vehicle and Traffic Local Law No. 1 of 1985, Speeding, Stop and Yield Intersections.
9. Resolution authorizing the Town of Glenville to participate with the County and the other municipalities in the submission of an application to the New York State Department of State Shared Municipal Service Incentive Grant Program for purposes of studying the feasibility of developing a centralized dispatch system in the County of Schenectady.
10. Resolution re-appointing Jim Creighton, 5 Farnsworth Drive, Slingerlands to the position of Planning Department intern, effective 1/19/06 – 12/31/06 at a pay rate of $9.75 per hour with a maximum expenditure of $8,400 with no benefits.
11. Resolution to hire two (2) recreation attendants from January 19, 2006 through December 31, 2006 at the budgeted rate of $8.00 per hour, with no benefits.
12. Resolution authorizing the issuance of a serial bond not to exceed $295,000 to finance the cost of constructing extension no 30 to Water District No. 11.
13. Resolution authorizing the issuance of a serial bond not to exceed $284,000 to finance the extension no 30 Water District No. 11 in order to compromise or settle claims against the Town arising out of the closure of the town landfill.
14. Resolution scheduling a public hearing for February 1, 2006 to hear all persons interested in the extension to Water District No. 11 for thirty eight (38) parcels located on Rector Road.
15. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into an agreement with C.L. Marvin and Company, P.C. to provide the audit of the Town’s general purpose financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2005.
16. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of December 2005.
17. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of January 4, 2006.
18. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of January 11, 2006.
19. New Business