TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
FEBRUARY 15, 2006
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on Public Access - Channel 16
Sat. - 10:00 am
Mon. - 1:00 am and 11:00 am
1. Invocation – Councilman Bailey
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 8:00 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear all persons on the Town’s proposed Annual Plan for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program for 2006. (Joseph Mastrianni will give a brief presentation)
6. Public Hearing at 8:00 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear all persons comment on the proposed local law to increase the maximum tax exemption for veterans.
7. Privilege of the Floor
8. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
9. Resolution appointing David Ferretti, 788 Sacandaga Road and Michele Wilcock, 511 Sacandaga Road to the Efficiency in Government Committee.
10. Resolution approving the renewal of the lease agreement for the purpose of continuing the operation of the Glenville Senior Center on the premises of the Glen Worden School.
11. Resolution authorizing the purchase of a 2006 Dodge Caravan Minivan at a cost not to exceed $15,447.90 to be taken from the Dog Control Budget equipment account #01.00.3510.2000 and declaring the replaced vehicle as surplus property.
12. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into a tax exemption agreement with the Village of Scotia exempting tax map parcel 29.11-1-3.11.
13. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for March 1, 2006 for a proposed local law to provide for the codification of the Local Law Ordinances and certain resolutions of the Town of Glenville into a Municipal Code to be designated the “Code of the Town of Glenville”.
14. Resolution adopting the Annual Plan for operations of the Town of Glenville’s Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program for 2006.
15. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of January 2006.
16. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of February 1, 2006.
17. New Business