TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
FEBRUARY 1, 2006
1. Invocation – Councilman Bailey
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public hearing at 8:00 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider the proposed extension to Water District No. 11, along Rector Road.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution authorizing the Chief of Police to promote a member of the department to the position of Police Sergeant on a provisional basis subject to Schenectady County Civil Service Rules and Regulations.
9. Resolution approving the formation of Water District No. 11, Extension 33, Rector Road.
10. Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration” pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) regarding various zoning map and text amendments within the Freeman’s Bridge Road Master Plan study area.
11. Resolution to approve various zoning map and text amendments within the Freeman’s Bridge Road Master Plan study area.
12. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for February 15, 2006 to hear all persons interested in the proposed local law to increase the maximum tax exemption for veterans.
13. Resolution establishing a Town Open Space Committee.
14. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of January 18, 2006.
15. New Business