TOWN BOARD MEETING
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
DECEMBER 6, 2006
1. Invocation – Councilman Bailey
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. PRESENTATION – Annual Report – “Greens Corners One Room School” by Andrienne Karis
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution approving the contract with Clough Harbor & Associates LLP, III Winners Circle, Albany, NY as planning consultants for the Scotia-Glenville Industrial Park project.
9. Resolution setting forth a time and date for our “Special Year-End” Business Meeting” for December 27, 2006 at 7:30 p.m.
10. Resolution setting forth a time and date for our “Annual Organizational Meeting” which will be held on January 3, 2007 at 8:00 p.m.
11. Resolution rejecting all bids received for the roof repair on the Glenville Highway Garage and authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works to re-bid.
12. Resolution authorizing the Police Department to enter into an agreement with Motorola and Nextel to handle the re-banding of our 800 MHz Radio System at no cost to the Town.
13. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of October 18, 2006.
14. Resolution approving the Special Town Board Minutes of October 25, 2006.
15. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of November 1, 2006.
16. Resolution authorizing the purchase of services from Marshall and Sterling for General Property & Casualty Insurance Coverage - $198,770 and Workers Compensation - $277,007.
17. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am