TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
APRIL 5, 2006
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am
1. Invocation – Councilwoman DiGiandomenico
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 8:00 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear all persons interested on the proposed extension and improvements of facilities for the existing Alplaus Sewer District No. 1.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution appointing members to the Town of Glenville Open Space Committee and to the Steering Committee of the Open Space Committee.
9. Resolution authorizing the Town of Glenville to execute an Intermunicipal Agreement with Schenectady County and other Schenectady County Municipalities for “Shared Highway Services”.
10. Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration” pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) regarding the proposed amendments to the Code of the Town of Glenville.
11. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 3 of 2006 a local law to provide for the codification to the local laws, ordinances and certain resolutions of the Town of Glenville into a municipal code to be designated the “Code of the Town of Glenville”.
12. Resolution approving the formation of Extension 1 to Alplaus Sewer District No. 1.
13. Resolution authorizing the improvement of facilities for the existing Alplaus Sewer District No. 1.
14. Resolution authorizing the inter fund borrowing from the Water Town District #11 fund up to $193,336 to Kestner Engineers, P.C. for engineering services regarding the Alplaus Sewer District No. 1, Extension No. 1 until the bond debt can be issued this year to replace the due to and due from borrowing.
15. Resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works to advertise for bids on the purchase of one tandem axle plow truck at a cost not to exceed $28,600 from 04.00.9785.6000 and $3,003 from 04.00.9785.7000.
16. Resolution authorizing the Superintendent of Highways to purchase one Elgin Eagle Street Sweeper for a sum not to exceed $156,000 funded with a New York designator lessor with a semi-annual payment not to exceed $31,700 from 04.00.9785.6000 and $3,276 from 04.00.9785.7000.
17. Resolution approving an agreement with the New York Development Group allowing for a temporary easement for vehicle ingress and egress over a portion of the Glenville Municipal Center property to allow for the construction of a new public road that would serve a proposed residential and commercial development to the south of the Municipal Center property.
18. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of March 15, 2006.
19. New Business