TOWN BOARD MEETING
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
APRIL 19, 2006
1. Invocation – Councilwoman DiGiandomenico
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor of the Town of Glenville to execute amendment to the Schenectady County Cable Consortium Council’s contract with Rice, Williams Associates, Inc. to provide an additional audit term of three years at a cost to the Town of Glenville not to exceed $3,850.
8. Resolution approving an agreement with the New York Development Group allowing for a temporary easement for vehicle ingress and egress over a portion of the Glenville Municipal Center property to allow for the construction of a new public road that would serve a proposed residential and commercial development to the south of the Municipal Center property.
9. Resolution stating that the Town of Glenville Town Board does not object to the New York State Canal Corporation abandoning/selling a property that they own to private interests; said property consists of approximately 18 acres, located along the Mohawk River, on both sides of Washout Creek (tax map #20.-4-32).
10. Resolution authorizing the Director of Human Services to advertise for bids for improvements to the playground at Indian Meadows Park.
11. Resolution appointing Sgt. Richard Conley to the vacant position of Deputy Chief of Police (temporary), effective 4/17/06.
12. Resolution appointing Richard Moran to the vacant position of Town Justice, effective 5/1/06.
13. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of April 5, 2006.
14. Resolution approving the Special Town Board Minutes of April 12, 2006.
15. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of March 2006.
16. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am