TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
DECEMBER 7, 2005
1. Invocation – Councilman Bailey
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. PRESENTATION – “Annual Green Corners One Room School” by Adrienne Karis
6. Public hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider various proposed zoning map and zoning text amendments within the Freemans Bridge Road Master Plan study area.
7. Privilege of the Floor
8. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
9. Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration” (i.e. no significant adverse environmental impact), pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA), for two proposed amendments to Local Law #4 of 1985 (Fees, increasing the recreation impact fee for residential subdivisions from $750 per new lot to $1,000 per new lot and the recreation impact fee for site plan applications involving multi-family development from $250 per new unit to $400 per new unit.
10. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 4 of 2005 amending Local Law No. 4 of 1985 (Fees).
11. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 5 of 2005 to amend Vehicle and Traffic Local Law No. 1 of 1985, Parking, Standing and Stopping; penalty.
12. Resolution appointing Michael Carr, 57 Via Maestra Drive, to the Planning and Zoning Commission to serve out the unexpired term of Beth Kissinger.
13. Resolution awarding the low bids for the construction of the Water District 11, Water Treatment Plant addition.
14. Resolution awarding the contract for engineering services for the Alplaus Sewer District No. 1, Extension No. 1 and improvements to Kestner Engineering at a cost not to exceed $286,036.
15. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for December 21, 2005 to amend the Town’s Vehicle and Traffic Law No. 1 of the year 1981.
16. Resolution authorizing inter fund borrowing from Water District #11 fund up to $644,113.69 to replenish the General Fund of up to $644,113.69 for the capital project of Water District #11 extensions #30 & #31 until the bond debt can be issued.
17. Resolution authorizing the Chief of Police, Daniel B. Boyle, to appoint a Public Safety Dispatcher in the Police Department contingent upon his successful completion of mandated requirements, at a salary of $29,767 as set forth in the current CSEA Contract, with an effective date to be assigned by the Chief of Police to allow for necessary administrative assignments.
18. Resolution authorizing the Chief of Police, Daniel B. Boyle to conduct a canvass of the certified Civil Service Police Officers list, conduct investigations, conduct interviews and appoint three (3) qualified candidates to the position of Police Officer.
19. Resolution setting forth a time and date for our “Special Year-End” Business Meeting” for December 28, 2005 at 7:00 p.m.
20. Resolution setting forth a time and date for our “Annual Organizational Meeting” which will be held on January 4, 2006 at 7:30 p.m.
21. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of October 5, 2005.
22. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of October 19, 2005.
23. New Business