TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
NOVEMBER 2, 2005
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. PRESENTATION: Saratoga Associates regarding the proposed Fire Training Facility
6. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached on the 2006 Preliminary Budget for the Town of Glenville
7. Privilege of the Floor
8. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
9. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budgets of Water District No. 11 of the Town of Glenville and Extensions No. 1 through 31 for the year 2006.
10. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budget of Extension No. 2 of Water District No. 8 for the year 2006.
11. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budget of Sewer District No. 4, Acorn Drive Sewer District and Sewer District No. 6, Woodhaven Waste Treatment Plant for the year 2006.
12. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budget of Sewer District No. 9 for the year 2006.
13. Resolution approving the release of the letter of credit obtained from Beam Reach, LLC for the Glenview Point Subdivision, Phase I.
14. Resolution approving the release of the letter of credit obtained from Frank A. Emmer and Tricia Emmer for the Lakehill Road/Countryside Court Subdivision.
15. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for November 16, 2005 to amend the Town’s Vehicle & Traffic Law No. 1 of the year 1981.
16. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for November 16, 2005 to consider proposed amendments to Town of Glenville Local Law #4 of 1985, Fee Schedule.
17. Resolution authorizing the Highway Superintendent to purchase one Air Flow FND Rear body at a sum not to exceed $15,000, funding from Highway Fund 04.00.5130.2000.
18. Resolution authorizing payment of $10,000 to Schenectady County for access to Schenectady Internet Mapping System (SIMS).
19. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of August 17, 2005
20. New Business