TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
SEPTEMBER 21, 2005
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Proclamation – “Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake Junior Baseball Commission’s 11 year old All-Star Team”
6. Public hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider permitting Cavoli’s Grinding Inc. to derive Empire Zone Benefits.
7. Public hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear all persons interested on the proposed extension and improvements of facilities for the existing Alplaus Sewer District No. 1.
8. Public hearing at 7:30 pm to hear all persons interested in a proposed extension to Sewer District No. 9, Adolf Zeglen – 223 Sunnyside Road.
9. Privilege of the Floor
10. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
11. Resolution extending the appointment of Jim Creighton, Planning/Engineering Intern, from September 30, 2005 to December 31, 2005, as a part-time position (maximum 14 hours/week), and at the current pay rate of $9.75/hour, with no benefits.
12. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign a contract with Saratoga Associates in the amount of $54,882, which will be reimbursed 100% by the Empire State Development Corporation, to proceed to develop a master site plan for the 11.4 acres of the newly acquired property on Vley Road.
13. Resolution adopting the amended procedure “Real Property Abandonment/Disposition Requirements”.
14. Resolution setting a public hearing for Wednesday, October 5, 2005 on the proposed local law that would establish a moratorium on the submission of any new residential subdivision applications on lands zoned Rural Residential and Agricultural (RA), with said moratorium to remain in effect until January 31, 2006.
15. Resolution approving the formation of Extension No. 4 to Sewer District No. 9 [81 Skyway Drive and 85 Skyway Drive] in the Town of Glenville.
16. Resolution authorizing the increase budgetary line 04.00.5110.4142 (salt, calcium, etc.) in the sum of $4,139.78 and increase budgetary line 04.00.5142.4142 (salt, calcium, etc.) in the sum of $25,000 allocated from the Highway Unappropriated Fund Balance.
17. Resolution appointing Greg Blick, of 524 Mohawk Avenue, to the position of Planner I, for a term beginning September 26, 2005 and terminating no later than October 14, 2005.
18. Resolution authorizing the Superintendent of Highways to purchase one F550 4x4 One Ton Dump with plow and sander at a sum not to exceed $45,000 (04.00.5130.2000) and declares one 1994 Chevy 4x4 One Ton to be sold for market value or best offer price.
19. Air National Guard sewer bill.
20. Resolution authorizing the Clarence W. Mosher, Supervisor and the Michael H. McLaughlin, Mayor to sign an agreement with Delaware Engineering, P.C. to prepare the Wastewater Treatment System Feasibility Study at a cost of $20,000 to be shared equally with the Village of Scotia.
21. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of August 2005.
22. New Business