TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
SEPTEMBER 7, 2005
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear all interested persons in the proposed extension to Sewer District No. 9.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution scheduling a public hearing for Wednesday, September 21, 2005 at 7:30 pm to consider authorizing a “shift” of Cavoli’s Grinding, Inc. from the Town of Glenville to the City of Schenectady, for the purpose of permitting Cavoli’s to derive Empire Zone benefits.
9. Resolution waiving the bidding requirements to comply with the General Municipal Law authorizing the inter fund borrowing from the Town Highway Fund of up to $160,000 to the capital project of emergency road repairs of Gower Road.
10. Resolution authorizing the issuance of a serial bond, not to exceed $162,000 to finance the cost to reconstruct a Gower Road underpass and a 12’ x 100’ section of Gower Road damaged from heavy rains and flooding on July 1, 2005.
11. Resolution authorizing the Chief of Police to trade-in twenty-five (25) Ruger KP94DC and purchase twenty (20) Sigglow 26R40BSK and twenty (20) holsters for a price of $9,504.06 to be funded out of the 2005 budgeted equipment line and the remaining balance will come from our seizure.
12. Resolutions authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works to advertise for bids on the purchase of two plow trucks.
13. Resolution authorizing the issuance of a serial bond, not to exceed $300,000 to finance the cost of purchasing equipment consisting of two diesel powered single axle cab and chassis with plow and dump body trucks.
14. Resolution authorizing the issuance of a serial bond not to exceed $172,000 to finance the cost of construction an extension to Water District No. 11.
15. Resolution scheduling a public hearing for September 21, 2005 to hear all persons interested on the proposed increase and improvement of facilities for the existing Alplaus Sewer District No. 1 and to enlarge the sewer service area within the Alplaus hamlet area.
16. Resolution adopting the proposed amendments to the ordinance on Park Regulations, in the Town of Glenville allowing hunting in the Sanders Preserve.
17. Resolution scheduling a public hearing for September 21, 2005 to hear all persons interested in a proposed extension to Sewer District No 9.
18. New Business