TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
JULY 20, 2005
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Public hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear all persons interested in commenting on the proposed extension to Sewer District #5.
5. Town Council Reports
6. Presentation: Village Trustee Kastberg and Fire Chief Kasko to present the quarterly report to the Town Board regarding Fire Protection District #4 and provide an opportunity for questions from the Board.
7. Privilege of the Floor
8. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
9. Resolution acknowledging the hiring of three Public Safety Dispatchers in the Police Department; Brian Pomeroy, 8 Lynn Drive, Scotia, Joanne C. Weaver, 215 N. Ten Broeck St., Scotia, and James M. Majewski, 5 Snyder Lane, Alplaus, in the year 2004, to fill the approved vacancies.
10. Resolution to adopt a “Computer Systems Usage Policy”, an internet/computer workstation usage policy drafted to regulate use of town computers and the internet.
11. Resolution approving budgetary transfers for the purchase of Speed Trailer/Police Dept. and for General Code’s contract to be taken from fund balance.
12. Resolution authorizing the Landfill expenditures for the 2005 monitoring and debt service to be paid by the Town General Fund.
13. Resolution amending the original Water District No. 11 Warrant as of June 1, 2005.
14. Resolution authorizing the Superintendent of Highways to purchase one 2006 4x2 Pickup at a sum not to exceed $16,500 and that funding for such purchase to be from Highway Fund, Equipment 04.00.5130.2000.
15. Resolution scheduling a public hearing for August 17, 2005 to consider amendments to the Town Ordinance on Park Regulations/Sanders Preserve Hunting Policy.
16. Resolution scheduling a public hearing for August 10, 2005 on a proposed zoning map amendment application by New York Development Group, LLC to rezone three parcels (Tax Map ID: 22.-1.24, 22.-1-8.1 and 22.15-3-28) from Suburban Residential & Rural Residential/Agriculture to General Business.
17. Approving the Town Board Minutes of June 15, 2005.
18. New Business