Town of Glenville
June 29th, 2005
1. Code Book Review – Linda Neals(90min)
1. Concerns about incomplete or poorly prepared planning/zoning applications.
2. Departmental review and interdepartmental coordination in the review of planning/zoning applications.
3. Development of marginal land, the loss of open space and the “creeping” of development into rural western Glenville.
4. Assessment of engineering review fees; how to reasonably determine the fee / logistics of billing and payment / do we issue refunds for unused fees?
5. How to address re-subdivision after parcels have been combined by landowners?
6. Approved site plans and subdivisions with sidewalks; issues regarding installation, maintenance and snow removal.