TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD .
JUNE 15, 2005
Supervisor Clarence W. Mosher
Deputy Supervisor Peter V. Russo
Councilman Robert E. Bailey
Councilman James W. Denney
Councilman Mark A. Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 2 of 2005 to amend Vehicle and Traffic Local Law No. 1 of 1981, Stop Intersections and Speed Regulations.
8. Resolution accepting the original warrant for Water District No. 11 as of June 1, 2005, including water rents receivables and special contracts.
9. Resolution appealing to NYS public officials to implement new measures for financing public education.
10. Resolution authorizing the Town Clerk to issue the required permit for the “ESAM R/C Model Jet Event” to be held at the Schenectady County Airport on Friday, July 15th; Saturday, July 16th and Sunday July 17, 2005.
11. Resolution authorizing the Town Clerk to issue the required permit for the “ESAM Northeast Air Show” to be held at the Schenectady County Airport on Saturday July 9th and Sunday July 10th.
12. Resolution authorizing the Town Clerk to issue the required permit for the “Electric City GTO’s, Inc. “Cruise Out 2005, 13th Annual Car Show & Swap Meet to be held at the Schenectady County Airport on Sunday September 4th with a rain date of Monday, September 5th.
13. Resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works to purchase additional equipment to maintain the Glenville Town Parks at a cost of $20,500 ($10,500 to be allocated from 03.00.7110.2000 and $10,000 from Fund Balance).
14. Resolution approving the appointment of Melissa VanHeusen, 108 Cuthbert St., Scotia to the position of Laborer, Public Works Department effective 06/06/05 through, no later than, 09/30/05 at the budgeted rate of $8.00/hr (no benefits).
15. Resolution releasing the Maintenance Bond in the amount of $1,687,303.50, later reduced to $100,000 given to the Town by Wal-Mart Stores East, LP d/b/a Store #2874.
16. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign the “Electricity Savings Agreement” between the Town of Glenville and Advantage Energy.
17. Resolution reducing the Letter of Credit for Bordeau Builders, Dover Place, to $10,000.
18. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to execute the Lease Agreement with United Refining, owner of real property located at 296 Saratoga Road (commonly known as the “Payless” site).
19. Resolution scheduling a public hearing for July 20, 2005 to hear all persons interested in the proposed extension consisting of the real property described as parcel 30.13-1-8 to Sewer District No. 5.
20. Resolution authorizing budgetary transfer of $7,467.50 from fund balance (“B” fund) to budget line item 02.00.1445.4500 (Planner-Fees for Services) for the purpose of compensating Creighton Manning Engineering, LLP for surveying and engineering services for the proposed new road and intersection within the Town Center.
21. Resolution authorizing budgetary transfers.
22. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign and submit the 2005 Land and Water Conservation Fund grant.
23. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to file the 2005 Land and Water Conservation Fund Grant.
24. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of May 2005.
25. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of May 18, 2005.
26. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of June 8, 2005.
27. New Business