AGENDA Clarence W. Mosher
TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MAY 18, 2005
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear all persons interested in commenting on the proposed local law to amend the Vehicle and Traffic Local Law No. 1 of 1985.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign and execute the contract grant award through the Empire State Development Corporation in the amount of $10,000 to purchase a speed trailer for the Police Department.
9. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign and file the 2005 application for Court Security Funding under the NYS Department of Justice.
10. Resolution accepting the proposal from Rochester Flooring Resource, 19 Warehouse Row, Albany, NY to provide new carpet tile, base, installation and disposal of old carpet at the Glenville Senior Center for the sum of $6,612.71 from account #01.00.7620.4500.
11. Resolution authorizing the Chief of Police to lease/purchase three (3) vehicles at a cost not to exceed $66,994.45 payable in two installments of approximately $34,509.52 each, one (1) installment in 2005 (fund #02.00.9785.6000) and the second (2nd) in 2006.
12. Resolution authorizing the Town Clerk to issue the required permit for the Glendale Women’s Auxiliary “2nd Annual Cars-Trucks-Motorcycles Show” at the Glendale Nursing Facility on Saturday, June 11, 2005 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
13. Resolution authorizing the Town Clerk to issue the required permit for the Believers Fellowship Center, 304 Swaggertown Road “Glenville Family Fair” on Saturday June 11, 2005 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
14. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to employ an Engineering/Planning Intern for the period of May 23, 2005 through August 31, 2005 at a pay rate of $10.00 per hour with no benefits.
15. Resolution approving acceptance of said Easement located on Route 50 southerly of its intersection with Skyway Drive.
16. Resolution selecting Laberge Engineering and Consulting Group, Ltd. to perform the surveying, engineering and design work on the Glenville-Scotia sidewalk project, at a cost not to exceed $48,000.
17. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of April 2005.
18. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of May 4, 2005.
19. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of May 11, 2005.
20. New Business