TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
MAY 4, 2005
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign and execute the contract for the NYS Division of Criminal Justice Services grant award in the amount of $25,000.
8. Resolution increasing the budgeted expense account 02.00.3120.2000 and budgeted revenue account of 02.00.2770.0000 by $25,000 (DCJS Grant Award) and transfers $10,000 from 02.00.9785.6000 account to the 02.3120.2000 account to supplement the grant funding that will allow for the purchase of a 4x4 Special Service Utility Vehicle in the Police Department.
9. Resolution authorizing the Chief of Police to lease/purchase three (3) vehicles at a cost not to exceed $66,994.45 payable in two installments of approximately $34,509.52 each, one (1) installment in 2005 (fund #02.00.9785.6000) and the second (2nd) in 2006.
10. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for May 18, 2005 to amend the Town’s Vehicle and Traffic Law No. 1 of the year 1981.
11. Resolution appointing members to the Town of Glenville DARE Advisory Board commencing May 19, 2005 and terminating May 18, 2006.
12. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 1 of 2005 “Cross Connection and Backflow Protection” a local law to protect the public potable water supply of the Town of Glenville.
13. Resolution authorizing the Town Clerk to issue the required permit for the Empire State Aerosciences Museum “Wings, Wheels and Tracks Military Vehicle Show” on May 21, 2005 and May 22, 2005 from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
14. Resolution appointing Sandra Daly, 6 Rosemary Drive, Glenville to the vacant position of part-time Deputy Receiver of Taxes from May 9, 2005 through December 31, 2005 at an hourly rate of $13/hr, with no additional benefits.
15. Resolution authorizing the Superintendent of Highways to enter into a one year contract with Russell Sweepers, 409 11th Street, Schenectady, NY 12306 to provide a one time spring sweeping of the town roadways at a sum not more than $7,500 to be funded by Highway Fund Balance created by the Public Improvement Permits received in Fiscal year 2004.
16. Resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works and the Director of Human Services to appoint seasonal employees for a term not to exceed May 9, 2005 through September 30, 2005 at the budgeted rate of $8.00 per hour (no benefits).
17. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of April 20, 2005.
18. New Business