TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
April 20th, 2005
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution authorizing Schenectady County Environmental Advisory Council to conduct its Indian Kill Open House Fishing Day, May 7, 2005.
8. Resolution authorizing the issuance of Bond Anticipation Notes in the amount of $700,000 to finance the cost of the Glenville and Scotia Sidewalk Construction Project.
9. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign the agreement between the City of Schenectady and the Town of Glenville for treatment and discharge of sanitary sewage.
10. Resolution appointing Kris Kastberg as Village Ex-Officio to the Glenville Industrial Parks Fire & Emergency Medical Services Advisory Committee.
11. Resolution authorizing the Director of Human Services to assist and coordinate with the Alplaus Resident’s Association and the Alplaus Fire Department to provide the required permits and insurance for the memorial park and the flags display.
12. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of March 2005.
13. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of April 6, 2005.
14. New Business