TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
APRIL 6, 2005
Supervisor Clarence W. Mosher
Deputy Supervisor Peter Russo
Councilman Robert Bailey
Councilman James Denney
Councilman Mark Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Presentation: Fire Chief Kasko and Trustee Kastberg to present the quarterly report to the Town Board regarding Fire Protection District #4 and provide an opportunity for questions and dialogue.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign the Hold Harmless Agreement between the East Glenville Volunteer Fire Department and the Town of Glenville.
9. Resolution authorizing the Chief of Police to apply to the Division of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) requesting to participate in the Accreditation Program.
10. Resolution appointing Amanda Pierce, 108 Acorn Drive, Glenville permanently to the position of Information Processing Specialist II in the Public Works/Engineering Department effective April 7, 2005.
11. Resolution appointing Sandra Daly, 6 Rosemary Drive, Glenville to the vacant position of part-time Deputy Receiver of Taxes from April 18, 2005 through December 31, 2005 at an hourly rate of $16/hr, with no additional benefits.
12. Resolution establishing the Glenville Industrial Parks Fire & Emergency Services Advisory Committee.
13. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of March 16, 2005 and March 30, 2005.
14. New Business