TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MARCH 2, 2005
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution awarding the low bid received from TKC Construction, Inc., 1166 Route 9 Thousand Oaks Park, Gansevoort, NY 12831 for the Water District 11 extensions 30 and 31, in the Barhydt-Wagner Road area in the amount of $566,005.00.
8. Resolution awarding the contract for engineering services for the Water District 11 ext. 30, in the Barhydt-Wagner Road area to Kestner Engineers, P.C. at a cost not to exceed $79,240.70.
9. Resolution acknowledging the hiring of a Public Safety Dispatcher at a compensation rate as set forth in the current CSEA Contract.
10. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign into the Grant Agreement with the State of New York Governor’s Traffic Safety Committee to authorize the Town of Glenville Police to participate in the statewide “Selective Traffic Enforcement Program”.
11. Resolution establishing a procedure that whenever a town official or department head attend a conference or seminar the Town Board should receive a brief summation of the event.
12. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of January 19, 2005.
13. New Business