TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
FEBRUARY 16, 2005
Supervisor Clarence W. Mosher
Deputy Supervisor Peter V. Russo
Town Councilman Robert E. Bailey
Town Councilman James W. Denney
Town Councilman Mark A. Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Rotary Proclamation Presentation
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution authorizing the purchase of twelve (12) personal computers for $13,758 from Dell with appropriations for this payment to be taken from budget line item 01.00.1680.2000.
9. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign a contract with NYSDOT to proceed with the transfer of property designated for the Fire Training Facility.
10. Resolution acting upon the rezoning application of Chris Myers, on behalf of Concord Development, to rezone three parcels totaling approximately 8.9 acres on Maple Avenue from “Suburban Residential” to “Multi-Family Residential” to allow for the development of townhouses on a 12.6-acre site.
11. Resolution appointing of to the position of Chief of Police with an effective date of with a salary of per year.
12. Resolution re-establishing the Public Safety Committee.
13. Resolution authorizing the increase in the following budget lines; Expense – 01.00.3510.4100 by $1,600 from fund balance for transmission repair dog control van and Expense – 01.00.1410.4433 by $11,500 from fund balance for the Code of the Town of Glenville update.
14. Resolution appointing John F. Jankowy, 29 Fredericks Road, Glenville to the vacant position of maintenance helper/40 hours effective February 21, 2005 at the budgeted rate of $24,207.00 established in the CSEA Contract.
15. Resolution amending the amount of the contribution to be paid by the Town of Glenville to the Scotia-Glenville Senior Citizens Recreation and Related Concerns, Inc for its programs for the calendar year to $7,500.00.
16. Resolution awarding the low bid from TKC Construction, Inc., 1166 Route 9 Thousand Oaks Park, Gansevoort, NY 12831 for the Water District 11 distribution system improvement in the area of Van Voast Lane and Sacandaga Road in the amount of $260,586.00.
17. Resolution awarding the contract for engineering services for the Water District 11 distribution system improvement in the area of Van Voast Lane and Sacandaga Road to Kestner Engineers, P.C. at a cost not to exceed $$38,040.00.
18. Resolution approving the submission of an application for funding offered by the NYS Department of State under the auspices of the Quality Communities Program.
19. Resolution accepting the low bid offered by Bast Hatfield, Inc., in the amount of $48,512 for improvements to the baseball fields at Indian Meadows Park to be charged to account #79.7110.4000.
20. Resolution to authorizing the Supervisor to sign the Stipulation of Settlement to resolve a pending labor grievance.
21. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of January 2005.
22. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of December 8, 2004.
23. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of December 15, 2004.
24. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of December 29, 2004.
25. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of January 5, 2005, Organizational Meeting.
26. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of January 12, 2005.
27. New Business