TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
February 2, 2005
Supervisor Clarence W. Mosher
Deputy Supervisor Peter V. Russo
Town Councilman Robert E. Bailey
Town Councilman James W. Denney
Town Councilman Mark A. Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear all persons on the Town’s proposed Annual Plan for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program for 2005.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution adopting the Annual Plan and the Five-Year Plan for 2005-2009 for operations of the Town of Glenville’s Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program for 2005.
9. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into an agreement between the Town of Glenville and the City of Schenectady Stop – DWI Program for 2005.
10. Resolution reappointing Joan Szablewski as a part-time inventory clerk in order to maintain the destruction of obsolete records and index and file department records, files, reports and other miscellaneous material at the budgeted hourly rate of $10.50 per hour to be taken from account 01.00.1410.1000.
11. Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration” pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act, concluding that the rezoning application by Chris Myers, on behalf of Concord Development, to rezone three parcels totaling approximately 8.9 acres from “Suburban Residential” to “Multi-Family Residential,” will not result in a significant adverse environmental impact.
12. Resolution acting upon the rezoning application of Chris Myers, on behalf of Concord Development, to rezone three parcels totaling approximately 8.9 acres on Maple Avenue from “Suburban Residential” to “Multi-Family Residential” to allow for the development of townhouses on a 12.6-acre site.
13. Resolution appointing of to the position of Chief of Police with an effective date of with a salary of per year.
14. Resolution authorizing the Deputy Chief of Police to form an Interview Committee to conduct interviews of candidates for the position of Public Safety Dispatcher.
15. Resolution promoting Donna J. Moran to the position of Executive Secretary I in the Police Department effective January 1, 2005, at a rate of $38,006 in accordance with the CSEA/Town of Glenville 03-05 Agreement.
16. Resolution appointing Jill Walsh to the position of Glenville Zoning Board of Appeals Recording Secretary, effective January 24, 2005.
17. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of December 1, 2004.
18. New Business