TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
JANUARY 19, 2005
Supervisor Clarence W. Mosher
Deputy Supervsior Peter Russo
Councilman Robert Bailey
Councilman James Denney
Councilman Mark Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached, to hear all persons interested in commenting on the proposed local law to protect the public potable water supply of the Town of Glenville by regulating cross connections and blackflow.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution authorizing the Chief of Police to advertise for bids for a qualified consultant to assist in developing specifications to upgrade the Public Safety Radio Communications, Communications Console and CCTV System.
9. Resolution accepting the low bid offered by Bast Hatfield, Inc., in the amount of $48,512 for improvements to the baseball fields at Indian Meadows Park to be charged to account #79.7110.4000.
10. Resolution accepting the low bid proposed by Kraig Byrnes, Byrnes Production, 1660 Torrington Avenue, Rotterdam, NY to provide videotaping of town board meetings at the rate of $60.00/meeting beginning February 2, 2005 and charged to account #01.00.1670.4000.
11. Resolution appointing Amanda Pierce to the position of Glenville Environmental Conservation Commission Recording Secretary, effective immediately.
12. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports of December 2004.
13. New Business