TOWN BOARD MEETING
Town of Glenville
18 Glenridge Road
November 3, 2004
Supervisor - Clarence W. Mosher
Deputy Supervsior - Peter V. Russo
Town Councilman - Robert E. Bailey
Town Councilman - Mark A. Quinn
Town Councilman - James W. Denney
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached on the 2005 Preliminary Budget for the Town of Glenville.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budgets of Water District No. 11 of the Town of Glenville and Extensions No. 1 through 26 for the year 2005.
9. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budget of Extension No. 2 of Water District No. 8 for the year 2005.
10. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budget of Sewer District No. 4, Acorn Drive Sewer District and Sewer District No. 6, Woodhaven Waste Treatment Plant for the year 2005.
11. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budget of Sewer District No. 9 for the year 2005.
12. Resolution authorizing the Chief of Police to hire Barbara A. Bischoff, 17 Van Buren Road, Glenville to the position of Public Safety Dispatcher.
13. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign the Grant Agreement with the State of New York Governor’s Traffic Safety Committee awarded to the Police Department to participate in the statewide “Child Passenger Safety Program”.
14. Resolution awarding the bid for the Baseball Field Improvements at Indian Meadows Park.
15. Resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works and the Chief of Police to declare certain equipment as surplus and to hold a public auction to sell said equipment.
16. New Business