TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
APRIL 6, 2016
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
- Roll Call
- Town Council Reports
- Public Hearing at 7:00 p.m. or as soon thereafter as the matter can be reached to consider a proposed local law to amend Chapter 255, “Vehicle and Traffic” Section 255-6 B – (Parking of vehicles prohibited) on Weatherwax Road.
- Privilege of the Floor
- Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
- Resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works to purchase one 2016 Model 139XP 15” Drum Style Brush Bandit chipper at a total cost not to exceed Forty-One Thousand Three Hundred Sixty Dollars ($41,360.00), with the expense for said equipment charged to account 04.00.5130.2000 as included in the 2016 adopted budget.
- Resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works to purchase one Gradall Excavator.
- Resolution establishing the standard work days for the following elected and appointed officials, Linda Neals, Paul Davenport, Gina Wierzbowski, Gretchen Braun, Jason Cuthbert and Dana Gilgore through form RS 2417-A Standard Work Day and Reporting Resolution provided by the Office of the New York State Comptroller.
- Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into agreement with the Burnt Hills Ballston Lake School District to participate in the Corporate Sponsors Program.
- Resolution authorizing the purchase of dog park “agility” equipment, waste station, picnic table and benches from TerraBound Solutions, Inc., 20020 Hickory Twig Way, Spring, TX 77388.
- New Business