Town of Glenville
Town Board Agenda
February 17, 2016
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:00 p.m. or as soon thereafter as the matter can be reached to consider a
petition requesting an extension to Sewer District No. 9 consisting of two parcels located at 121
and 127 Maple Avenue in the Town of Glenville.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution appointing Sandra Daly, 6 Rosemary Drive, Glenville to serve on the Assessment
Board of Review in the town of Glenville commencing February 18, 2016 and expiring September
9. Resolution approving Extension 16 to Sewer District No. 9 in the Town of Glenville for the
property commonly known as 121 and 127 Maple Avenue (Schenectady County Real Property
Tax Service Agency Tax Map as 23.-2-18.11 and 23.-2-18.21).
10. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into an agreement with the Animal Protection
Foundation of Schenectady for the Calendar year 2016.
11. Resolution supporting a New York State annual infrastructure funding program to provide a fair
and equitable formula to distribute funds to municipalities to ensure the integrity and solidity of
municipal infrastructure known as Consolidated Reinvestment (in) Infrastructure Security
12. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, March 2, 2016, at 7:00 PM at the
Glenville Municipal Center, 18 Glenridge Road, Glenville NY to consider a proposed local law to
amend Chapter 195 “Parks and Recreation”, Article II “Park Regulations”, Section 195-17 of the
Code of the Town of Glenville, “Dogs and Pets”.
13. New Business