TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
JANUARY 20, 2016
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:00 p.m. or as soon thereafter as the matter can be reached to hear all persons interested in the proposed local law to amend Chapter 255, “Vehicle and Traffic” (change posted speed limit on Maple Avenue.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution issuing a Negative Declaration per the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) regarding the zoning map amendment proposal by Fred Ogle for 651 Saratoga Road, which would change the “Land Conservation”-zoned, 0.19-acre portion of this property to “General Business” to match the already “General Business”-zoned front portion of the property.
9. Resolution approving the proposed zoning map amendment for 651 Saratoga Road, which would change the “Land Conservation”-zoned, 0.10-acre portion of this property to “General Business” to match the already “General Business”-zoned front portion of the property.
10. Resolution appointing Linda C. Neals as the Town of Glenville Registrar of Vital Statistics for a term commencing January 1, 2016 and terminating December 31, 2019.
11. Resolution appointing Darla Gulotta to the position of Stenographer, for the Town of Glenville’s Zoning Board of Appeals at the budgeted rate of $90 per meeting effective January 21, 2016.
12. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for December 2016.
13. New Business
14. Resolution authorizing the Town Board to enter into Executive Session to discuss pending litigation.