TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
JANUARY 28, 2009
1. Invocation – Supervisor Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution re-appointing Joan Spencer Szablewski, 88 Skyway Drive, Glenville as a part-time inventory clerk in order to maintain the destruction of obsolete records and index and file department records, files, reports and other miscellaneous material at the budgeted hourly rate of $10.50 per hour, not to exceed seventy-five (75) hours, with no benefits, to be taken from account 01.00.1410.1000.
8. Resolution authorizing the purchase of services from Marshall and Sterling for general property casualty insurance at a cost not to exceed $186,792 exclusive of the new water plant upgrade/old plant retrofit casualty insurance costs.
9. Resolution establishing that all regular Town Board meetings and work sessions shall convene at 7:00 pm, effective February 4, 2009.
10. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for December 2008.
11. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meeting held on November 19, 2008.
12. Town Administrator’s Report
13. New Business
A worksession will follow this meeting – see back side for a list of items to be discussed
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am